MyHealthStory/Community Health ITMyHealthStory/Community Health IT Contact: Kendra Siler-Marsiglio, President
• Electronically connects residents to the services, people and information they need to live healthy in Marion County.
• Though its appointment to OneFlorida, works with major Florida universities on community engagement research (http://www.pcori.org/research-results/2015/oneflorida-clinical-research-consortium).
• Provides access to thousands of doctor-approved videos on health topics and medications.
• Bridges the gap between the Veteran and civilian healthcare delivery system by allowing Veterans to electronically upload their VA health information.
• Gets providers prepared for Stage 3 Meaningful Use (how the national government wants doctors to use their Electronic Health Records) and the 2019 changes to healthcare delivery payments that require providers to document positive health outcomes for payments.
• Can be used to provide communities real-time data for “report cards” that show community health factors and changes over time.
• Providing a node to the Florida Health Information Exchange and eHealth Exchange through its centralized data system.
• Gets up to 65% reimbursements for health systems and select medical facilities on their Internet and telecommunication expenses through its FCC-approved CommunityHealth IT Consortium (CRN# 38493).