Frank DeLuca YMCA Family CenterFrank DeLuca YMCA Family Center Contact: Tracie Mosley
• Coach Approach – Personalized support for getting and staying fit
• FitLinxx – Track workouts to measure success
• YMCA’s Diabetes Prevention Program – cuts the risk of diabetes by nearly 60 percent – 16-week program helps participants adopt and maintain healthy lifestyle habits by eating healthier, increasing physical activity and losing a modest amount of weight.
• LiveSTRONG – designed to help adult cancer survivors and their families rebuild their strength. Offer 12-week small group program that meets twice a week to continue to practice a healthy lifestyle.
• Personal Training – Expert trainers help get you started – free assessments available.
• Group Exercise – Offer more than 110 group exercise classes each week.
• Technogym – helps you set, track and create healthy habits
• KEEPING KIDS ACTIVE
• Fit Kids Program – partnership with Measure Up Marion – 12-week program kids learn about exercise and nutrition through fun activities. Teaching healthy habits and right choices.
• Home School PE – Group classes to keep kids active, including Exergames, Kids Zumba, Basketball, Soccer and more.
• Exergame Fitness – Motion Fitness program that uses technology combined with games and physical activity to enhance the lives of our youth. Sponsored by Children’s Health of Ocala. Kids wear a MOVE band to track their movements and steps while using Exergame equipment and participate in weekly contests.
• Strengthening our Community through Spirit, Mind and Body – Community Bible Church meets at the Y 10 a.m. every Sunday.
• Community Bible Church also offers classes and seminars on Marriage by Design, Parenting by Design and Financial Peace University.